We provide strategic and meaningful solutions for those impacted by autism
Link Autism Leadership® was formed in 2009. Our mission is to provide autism leadership to individuals, professionals, and families living on the spectrum. We are autistic, so we understand the unique educational and social barriers facing autists, as well as the vast strengths that accompany neurodiversity.
For many, autism is a debilitating social and behavioral disability. Despite so many obstacles and difficulties, Dr. Sharon Link (diagnosed with Asperger Disorder) and her son, James T.G. Link (diagnosed with classic autism) have demonstrated tremendous resilience in the face of numerous struggles and difficulties. Dr. Link formed Link Autism Leadership on behalf of her son, James, before she even knew about her own neurodiversity. Link Autism Leadership allows Dr. Link and her son to work closely together to provide strengths-based services as a form of outreach and to formalize their work.
We partner with Brandman University and offer clock hours through the NewESD 101 for accredited training and courses. We customize our materials and workshops to meet your needs. In turn, you have the opportunity to consult with high-functioning, autistic professionals who provide the best types of support to meet your needs.
We offer the following support and services:
- Software for school districts to track special education students
- Consulting and coaching from autists
- Online Certificate in Effective Strategies for the Autistic Student through Brandman University
- One-on-one training and support through Go To Meetings
- Variety of online accredited courses for teachers and other autism professionals
- In-seat and online workshops for credit
- Conference presentations and Keynotes at autism and leadership conferences
- Peer-review research
- Adulthood Transition Planning
- Vocation Planning
- Self-Advocacy and Living Skills Training
- SAVE THE DATE: See us present at the Council for Exceptional Children Keynote in Boise, ID October 3rd.
- Check out our upcoming book about Adult Transition Planning